Jim Rohn Challenges Worthy of Your Pursuit
Jim Rohn was a great man and has left an amazing legacy that I tap into time and time again. When I first began working in the home based business industry, I was given a Jim Rohn CD by my sponsor. It was in large part responsible for me understanding that although I was successful in mortgage banking, I had to become coach-able to learn new skills. Jim’s phrase, “work harder on yourself than you do on your business.” That simple advise caused a powerful transformation that has served me daily in my Internet business.
In this video Jim Rohn delivers a very powerful and if you internalize them and take action on what you learn here, you will make a quantum leap in your results. By bringing these principles to life as part of your daily method of operating your life will change!
Challenges Worthy of Your Pursuit
Here is a Summary of the key Points:
01. Review Your Performance – Always do more than you get paid for to make an investment in your future.
02. Face Your Fears – Don’t dismiss them just face them and ask what you can do to change their cause.
03. Exercise Your Will Power – Don’t continue doing things that are against you desires, pick a new direction.
04. Admit Your Mistakes – Discover the power of the words I am sorry including saying it to yourself.
05. Refine Your Goals – Revisiting your ambitions and decide to reach even higher.
06. Believe in Yourself – God, community, possibilities, economy is all fine but you have to believe in yourself.
07. Ask for Wisdom – Seek the answers to your biggest questions and ask for the faith to believe.
08. Conserve Your Time – Recognize that it is not just about the years you think you have, but even more how many more chances do I have?
09. Invest Your Profits – Wages make you a living and profits make you a fortune, so invest wisely.
10. Protect Your Family – From the hidden dangers
11. Live with Intensity – Invest more of you in everything you do and seek more vitality. Live with more intensity!
12. Find Your Place – Do the best you can with where you are now and take leaps forward. Where you are today find the best place to serve.
13. Demand Integrity from Yourself – Integrity is like loyalty if you are the best example of integrity you will attract integrity.
14. Welcome Disciplines – Bring discipline into your life because they create reality in your live.
15. Fight for What is Right – Recognize that you are in a fight whether you like it or not, so chose to fight for what is right.
Who is Jim Rohn?
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist-helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that have expanded their imagination of what is possible. Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure. Jim authored countless books and audio and video programs, and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim Rohn focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights to ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.
Here is a sampling from Jim Rohn’s Treasury of Quotes that reflect on his philosophy on life and business:
Skills: Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.
Growth: Don’t join an easy crowd. You won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform and achieve are high.
Change: We generally change ourselves for one of two reasons: inspiration or desperation.
Activity: The few who do are the envy of the many who watch.
Success: Success is what you attract by the person you become.
I would love to read your comments and let me know which of these principles you intend to act on in your life. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post and leave a comment and thank you for reading my blog.
I am here to help you succeed online and achieve your ideal Internet lifestyle!
(c) Copyright 2008-2011 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.