Today, I am starting a very special series of post designed to lead you on a journey through the mind of Yanik Silver a Maverick Entrepreneur in the truest sense. Over the past couple of months I have been recommending that my readers accept Yanik’s generous offer and claim your copy of his amazing free training titled the “Maverick Business Insider” shipped to your door – you only pay $7.95 shipping in the US or $19.95 outside the US. In this post I am going to explain what is in the package and I am including a photograph of the actual package you receive. In addition, we will explore each of the “34 Rules for Maverick Entrepreneurs” as contained in Yanik’s book.
My goal is not to convince you to sign up for this package, although I can’t think of a reason not to do so today. My objective is to encourage you to adopt a set of principles and mindset that will allow you to create a BIG and fulfilling life for you and your family. I will detail one rule each day over the next 35 days and then provide a few personal observations concerning the application of these principles in your life. The rest will be up to you and those of you who benefit the most will be those who take action and apply what you learn to your life.
My personal mission is to sow increase into the lives of others by co-creating wealth and abundance, which has been my purpose throughout my career. I have found this program to be in perfect alignment with my values, which is why I am so driven to share this with you. Three simple concepts form the foundation for the Maverick Entrprenuer philosophy; make more money, have more fun, give more back. I will explore each of these concepts as we move through the program and site a few real life examples along the way.
Who is Yanik Silver? Yanik is a self made millionaire and leading expert in internet marketing, information product creation, and self proclaimed techno-dunce. Yanik has turned an $1,800 investment into more than $12,000,000 from online sales with no end in sight. Yanik is much sought after as a consultant and speaker around the world and true to his Maverick mindset spends time in some of the worlds most exotic locations with many of the worlds most powerful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. Yanik has achieved elite status as one of the leading marketers while living the maverick lifestyle.
Maverick Entrepreneur Rule #1:
“It’s got to be a BIG Idea that you, your team and your customers can “get” in seconds.”
Humans process approximately 60,000 thoughts per day and are bombarded by marketing messages with such velocity that it is easy to understand why it is often difficult to create that moment of interruption when we can effectively communicate with our chosen audience. If your idea is too small you will have difficulty inspiring your team to rally around your vision or your prospects to become paying customers. When prospecting for business partners you will not be able to attract the highest quality partners if your ideas are perceived to be small. The powerful truth in this principle is that many BIG ideas are also very simple, think back to the last time you saw a new product or tried a new service and thought to yourself, I wish I would have thought of that!
Action plan for Mavrick Entrepreneur Rule #1:
1. If you do not own a copy of Yanik Silver’s “Maverick Business Insider” introduction package click here: Yanik Silver’s Give Away to obtain all of the details and claim your free package including all of the contents pictured in this post.
2. Find a quiet place where you will not be interrupted and reconsider your personal and business goals and objectives. Act boldly by challenging any self limiting beliefs that might cause you to play small; if you find yourself playing small make immediate revisions and go BIG!
3. If your ideas are BIG enough your ideas will capture the imagination and inspire your audience to take action in an instant causing people to lock arms and join in your cause. Overcome the fear of stepping into the unknown and recognize that pioneers are often handsomely rewarded.
4. If accept the premise that your results in life are a reflection of the five people you spend the most time with you owe it to yourself to take inventory of the people you surround yourself with and ensure that you are not being held back. People who do not support the development of your energy and focus set to your highest purpose may not need to be completely removed from your life, but they cannot occupy center stage.
5. After you have watched the video, listened to the audios, read the book and other material in your package share this with others in your circle and network of influence. As stated, you want to surround yourself with like minded people and introduce others to the knowledge you gain on your journey.
As you begin to act on the principles contained in this material you will find that the people, resources and opportunities required to manifest your dreams will begin to attract to you. The relationships, clients and partners needed to live a BIG life will emerge and you will be in a position to establish new and larger goals. The Maverick Business Insider philosophy is for anyone with a desire to make more money, have more fun and give more back.
In my next post: We will explore the value you present to others!
(c) Copyright 2008 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.