It really isn’t that difficult to do the right thing – agreed? I was reading a blog post by my friend Jon Olson on ‘Hit Exchange News’ titled “The Biggest Joke In Internet Marketing” and the topic is on product launches in the Internet Marketing industry. It is a very interesting topic and there certainly remains plenty of room for improvement among both large and small marketers in our niche. For all of the finger pointing and thoughts about Internet marketing tactics, I would like to propose a simple little test to guide all marketers on how to serve their customers and a basis for their customers to evaluate marketers and launches.
Marketers: First Examine Your Motives
1. Do your motives originate from truth?
2. Do your motives foster fairness for everyone concerned?
3. Do your motives build value for your customers and associates?
Marketers: Second Examine Your Actions
1. Will your actions support a worthy long-term objectives?
2. Will your actions be responsible for harming another person?
3. Will your actions deliver value for your marketplace?