SEO Experts Pro Incorporates three sites about Search Engine Optimization
This is the second project under the umbrella of my 30 blogs in 30 days November Big Harry Audacious Goal (BHAG), which I have detailed in previous blog posts explaining my objectives in full and the completion of the first successful project Internet Marketing Professional. The details for the SEO Experts Pro project involves 3 websites; a blog, a information product sales page (and download page), and a SEO video hosting site with a library of over seven-thousand search engine optimization videos.
This post will cover the SEO Experts Pro blog with each of the other sites getting there own review.
Site #2 is SEO Experts Pro which is a WordPress blog in the highly competitive search engine optimization niche. This site was originally soft launched (released with little or no promotion) in January 2010 and due to other projects I placed this site on hold. When I conceived the project for this site I envisioned a blog that would host articles from many search engine optimization experts that would write occasionally as guest bloggers and focus on their area of expertise and deliver extreme value to my readers. This is still one of the primary objectives going forward.
I decided that this would be the perfect time to pick this project back up and complete it due to the fact that the rules continue to change and getting your websites highly ranked in search engines and maintaining those rankings requires forethought, planning, and continual adjustments… it is not a matter of just set it and forget it.
The value proposition of this program includes training, resources and tools for website owners and Internet marketers of all experience levels helping everyone better understand SEO.
Here are the primary task I performed to complete this project:
1. Converted all affiliate links and advertising links on the site.
2. Installed additional plug-ins to add functionality and security for the site.
3. Upgraded WordPress version and scheduled automated weekly back-ups.
4. Restructured the page navigation and side bar widgets.
5. Created content for all of the site pages including my about page, contact page, a video training archive, and an embed of my web-conference room.
6. Created a subscriber list in AWeber to include follow welcome and follow up messages and added a subscriber web-form to all of the site pages.
7. Integrated my AWeber list with my primary social media profiles.
8. Added social media integration and advanced commenting using Disqus.
9. Added an RSS feed reader widget posting titles from Matt Cutts.
10. Added images and information settings to:
** Facebook Page was launched 11-04-2011 and a simple Facebook profile in January 2010.
In addition to these revisions to the site, I also have put out another call for guest bloggers who are experts in the SEO niche.
I have monetized this project in three specific ways:
1. I have added a $47 information product that I am providing for only $7 at:
3. I have installed a ClickBank products widget that displays relevant ClickBank products using CB Pro Ads
Allow me to restate the core objective of this month of projects which are two-fold. First, I am providing massive value for my customers, colleagues, subscribers, readers, and social media followers. Secondly, I am creating monetized websites to grow my business and provide true examples of the types of sites that can be developed to create multiple income streams across a variety of niches.
If one or more of my projects inspires you to create a similar project, I encourage you to contact me and allow me to help you create a successful site or two of your own. I am here to help you succeed online and create an Internet business that empowers you to accomplish your goals and objectives online.
Have a blessed day!
Be sure to watch for the blog post that covers sites 3 and 4 to complete the SEO Experts Pro project.
(c) Copyright 2008-2011 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes is a full-time Internet marketer focusing on viral traffic sites, membership sites, affiliate marketing. blogging, pod-casting, and more. James teaches others how to develop business funnels that create multiple streams of income leveraging automated tools and resources. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.