I had always shied away from using Google Adwords in my marketing funnel because I had heard too many horror stories of novice or newbie users loosing hundreds of dollars in a single day because their campaigns were not set up properly and as they say, you don’t know, what you don’t know, and I was not ready to learn the hard way. So I stayed out of the game all together. What became undeniable for me was the reality that I was ignoring one if not the best methods for getting targeted traffic to my websites and offers.
Not so fast! Just when I became comfortable with taking the next step a series of slaps forced me to pause and reevaluate my decision about using pay per click in my business. Once I read the complete sales letter for “The Definitive guide to Google Adwords” I was able to put everything in perspective and acquired the knowledge to ensure my success with Adwords by purchasing this amazing resource.
Here is what you will discover concerning to a series of trends that have taken place in 2009 when you review the same sales letter that I did:
Existing businesses are fleeing newspapers and TV in favor of the Internet is occurring in record numbers. The number of businesses trying to get more traffic to their website has doubled in the last 12 months.
People are getting laid off from their jobs and piling onto the Internet in record numbers and as a result the number of people starting a new online business has just doubled in the last 12 months.
If you’re an affiliate marketer (like me), you have witnessed that the competition is growing daily. In fact the number of affiliates has likewise double resulting in more competition for buyers online.
There is good news from Perry Marshall!
1. Being in the top 2-5% of advertisers who get 30% to 60% of the traffic is NOT rocket science. It simply requires that you slice your campaigns in more dimensions than most advertisers.
2. There’s a LOT of pond scum out there. People who are blind, naked, ignorant and clueless. Outperforming the bottom 90% of advertisers is NOT as hard as it sounds. In fact it’s reduced to having a state-of-the art checklist and a few advanced techniques in your bag of tricks.
3. A well-built Google account is harder to knock off than ever before. Yes, there are all kinds of robotic search-and-destroy programs for affiliate marketers that replicate Google campaigns. But there are dozens of campaign fine-tunings that these robots cannot discern, and the 2010 Definitive Guide reveals these adjustments to you.
4. The 2010 Definitive Guide arms you with market research techniques no machine can replicate and most of your competitors will never know to hunt for.
5. We have created SIX Niche Expert Modules that fine-tune your game plan and business model, depending on your focus.
Watch the video introduction then get your copy by instant download here:
As mentioned, I will begin utilizing Google Adwords as one if my primary traffic sources beginning in 2010 and I intend to bring my readers inside the process I am implementing and this recommendation is just the first step. There will be a need to understand how to effectively identify niches, select keywords, and write effective copy. I will be sharing the tools, resources, and techniques that I will be using to create successful campaigns, drive traffic and make sales. Google Adwords is a ever evolving and moving target, the key is to gain expert knowledge BEFORE you dip you toes into the water. If you have had success using Adwords, be sure to comment and share your knowledge with the readers of my blog.
Be sure to read all the details about Perry Marshall’s guide and bonuses here:
I am committed to helping you prosper and welcome your feedback!
P.S. Who is Perry Marshall? Perry Marshall is an author, speaker and consultant who lives in Chicago. Known as “The Wizard of Google AdWords” and is the world’s leading consultant on Google’s advertising system. Google advertisers who use his methods generate well over a billion clicks per month.
(c) Copyright 2008-2010 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.